Your time is extremely valuable to us! Our goal is to have you seated in the dental chair to start your endodontic treatment at the time we assigned for your appointment.
In order to achieve this goal, we need your assistance.
- Complete the Patient Paperwork prior to your appointment.
- Eat prior to your appointment.
- Please arrive about 15-20 minutes before your appointment time. This will give you plenty of time to park and take the elevator to our dental suite on the second floor and check-in with our office staff. If you are running late, we are faced with the dilemma of not completing your treatment as planned, or running late for the next patient.
- Please bring any x-rays sent by your dentist.
- Please bring a list of medications.
- Please bring your photo identification.
- If applicable, please bring your insurance card.
If you need to change your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours notice so that we may use the time to accommodate other patients.